With a highly-trained team of over 25 service technicians serving Vermont, New Hampshire, & New York, we have the size and strength to keep all of your mechanical systems, and your business, running smoothly.
Covering all types and manufacturers, we offer comprehensive commercial HVAC/R and plumbing service for mechanical equipment such as:
- Air handling units
- Roof top units
- Split systems & heat pumps
- Cooling towers
- Produce mister systems
- Fans, motors & pumps
- Boilers & furnaces
- Refrigeration racks
- Walk-in coolers & freezers
Optimize and protect your operations! When you contract for a Planned Maintenance Agreement with New England Air Systems, your facility can run smoothly and efficiently, improving your bottom line.
Our maintenance solutions include material & labor rate discounts on parts replacements, troubleshooting, and emergency services, with custom contracts tailored to each facility’s equipment needs and budget requirements.
Benefits of a Planned Maintenance Agreement:
- Keeps your systems at maximum efficiency
- Dedicated techs who know your facility
- Discounted rates for high-volume customers
- Priority response in emergency situations
- Extends the life of your equipment
- Improves indoor air quality
- Reduces emergency call-outs
24-Hour Repair Service
In keeping with our commitment to serving the life-cycle of your mechanical system, we provide comprehensive 24/7 emergency service for our existing customers.
Site Dedicated Technicians
We dedicate technicians to your facility, allowing them to work efficiently with a thorough knowledge of your mechanical systems. When an emergency occurs, they can react quickly to the problem, minimizing downtime and saving you money.
Our technicians are committed to understanding your system, troubleshooting problems, and finding cost-effective solutions.
Certifications & Licenses
- Type S Plumbing & Electrical Licenses
- Natural & Propane Gas Licenses
- NORA Oil Certified Technicians
- EPA Refrigeration Certification
- Liebert Certified Technicians
- Master Plumbers
Data Center HVAC Service
We perform the repair and maintenance of precision cooling systems for data rooms — a mission-critical area where failure is not an option.
Preventative maintenance ensures that systems perform optimally, while our repair team is available around the clock to address any issues. When you rely on us, your data center HVAC system will perform reliably and efficiently.
Data Room Services
- Diagnostic services
- Customized preventative maintenance
- 24/7 Emergency on-call service
We offer a wide range of repair and maintenance services for all your plumbing needs, and we service all types and manufacturers of commercial plumbing equipment. Our Master Plumbers have the skill and experience to handle the most complex plumbing systems and issues that occur in commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities.
Plumbing Maintenance & Repair Services
- Troubleshooting and repair water & drainage systems
- Repair water leaks
- Replace water heaters
- Service, maintain, and install mixing valves
- Repair, replace or upgrade plumbing fixtures
- Test, certify, repair or replace backflow preventers
- Troubleshoot, repair, or replace circulator pumps
- Troubleshoot, repair, or replace heating & cooling valves
- Test and repair gas piping
- Test, maintain, and repair produce misting systems
Backflow Prevention Device (BFP) Inspections
Vermont has adopted the 2015 IPC Plumbing Code. Section 312.10 requires that all BFPs serving public water entrances be tested at installation, after relocation or repairs, and annually to ensure that the water remains safe.
We have several BFP inspection-certified plumbers on staff to meet these requirements and keep you in code compliance. As an additional service, we keep track of your devices, and alert you of upcoming inspection dates.
Let us keep you code-compliant all year long.
Backflow Prevention Inspection Services
- Code-compliant inspections
- BFP certified plumbers
- Inspection paperwork