With New England Air Systems, you’ll find that the same precision and passion we put into our trade, we invest in the health and safety of all of our employees.
With these virtues, we are continually striving to improve the safety environment for our employees. We accomplish this through a proactive approach to safety that includes continuous ergonomic improvement, cutting-edge techniques, a year-long training schedule, weekly safety audits of our jobsites, and above all, a fundamental belief that safety is NO accident.
With a conscious effort on the part each employee, we continuously develop our culture of safety through constant communication between field and management, ensuring that each task is completed in the safest manner possible.
What sets us apart in safety:
- Personal Protective Equipment is company provided.
- Each employee completes a mandatory safety orientation prior to starting work in the field.
- All field employees are OSHA 10 certified.
- At each job site, a full-time Safety Officer conducts weekly field visits and generates internal safety reports on ergonomics and environmental conditions.
- We maintain an eight-member safety committee that meets monthly.
- Internal safety trainers provide on-the-job training throughout the year for specific applications (forklift, aerial lift, respirator, etc.)
- Weekly ‘tool box talks’ and monthly safety newsletters are provided.
- Site-specific safety planning is developed for each job, with collaboration between foreman and safety officer.